☰ Students Zone
- Friday assembly helps in creating a bond among the students with rapt attention in order to communicate information which is exclusively organized by the students.
- The assembly starts with the prayer song; verses from The Gita, The Quran and The Bible are read with its equivalent meaning, which enables the students to know the verses from The Holy Books.
- The important happenings of the world are presented as weekly news in the assembly.
- Short stories based on moral values are narrated by the students to inculcate the moral values among the students.
- The highlight of the prayer is the GK session; questions are taken in an effective way which enables them to appear in Civil Services and other Competitive Exams.
- Certificates and medals won by the students are given by the President/Secretary and the Principal in the general assembly to encourage the winners and also to motivate others to participate in competitions.
- The feedback of the Principal imparts appreciation and motivation to the students. It also tights the bond between the student and the Principal.
- In routine, equal opportunities are given to the entire department to address the assembly in order to develop the art of public speaking