The emerging challenges faced by a higher educational institution is the development, application and maintenance of quality benchmarks in all its key performance areas. The NAAC proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure of an institution towards academic excellence. To institutionalize the process of quality sustenance and enhancement, the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) has been established in the year 2004. The instituted IQAC steering committee executes the performance evaluation, assessment, accreditation and quality up-gradation of our Institution.
Contributions & Functions of IQAC
1. In the beginning, planning is chalked out for the entire year.
2. Monitoring and implementing the activities of various departments and cells.
3. Facilitating the development of learner-centred curriculum and teaching methods.
4. Enriching the teaching and learning process by adopting modern teaching technology and a participatory approach in learning.
5. Organizing quality-related Workshops, Seminars and Conferences for Teaching, Non-Teaching fraternity and Students.
6. Enhancing the quality of academic performance and research accomplishment with a conducive environment and Infrastructure facilities.
7. Coordinating the activities of various circles and cells functioning in the quality enhancement process.
8. Action Taken based on Feedback Collected from Faculty, Students, Alumnae, Parents and Industrialists.
9. Documentation of various programmes, activities and verifying the authenticity of records.
10. Preparing Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC and submitting it to NAAC.
11. Review of activities at the year-end.